Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Break!

My spring break was definitely not what I had expected! Unfortunately I did not get to travel anywhere so I stayed at home and worked for a good majority it. Then last weekend my cousin invited me to her masquerade birthday party in Williamsburg.  Before I went to her apartment on Friday my mom and I went and ate a small grille in Charles City, Cul's Courthouse Grille.  After we ate she went to Williamsburg with me and we went shopping for a while before I went over to my cousin's.  Later that night we decorated her apartment and watched a couple episodes of American Horror Story while decorating our masks.  On Saturday, we went and shopped some around the outlets.  Once we were done we came back to get ready for the party! Everything turned out great and it helped make my spring break so much better!

1 comment:

  1. Trust me your spring break sounded more exciting then mines haha. You can never go wrong with watching episodes from American Horror Story!

    ReplyDelete