Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Running Errands!

Well on Tuesday, March 4th, we were once again snowed in and school was cancelled.  Personally the snow is really starting to get on my nerves but it did give me a day to run errands.  I went to go turn my forms in to get my passport for this summer.  I will be going on a mission trip to Haiti!  I am excited and nervous about this trip all at the same time.  My dad is very nervous about me traveling out of the country, but both of my parents are supportive of my decision and I am very appreciative for that!  I leave on June 21 and return on June 28.  Fundraising is definitely critical since we only have a short amount of time to raise a lot of money!  Two other girls from my church are going with me and they have already been once.  From what they have told me this is definitely an eye opening experience and will give you a new perspective on life!

No comments:

Post a Comment