Sunday, March 2, 2014

Behind on Blogging

For the past couple of weeks, I totally forgot that I had to blog.  So now I get to play catch up!  Well two weeks ago in class we worked on our first essay.  I wrote my paper about the first story in the book "How to Become A Writer."  Sweeney let us break into groups where we then got to read each others papers.  This gave us time to give our own opinions and critique each paper we read.  I had two people in my group and their outline/paper were very good and kept me interested! I haven't fully finished my paper yet but I'm slowly working on it.  My group helped me a lot with my outline by giving me ideas to write about and how to keep the reader interested.  I'm not as happy about writing our second essay since the story,The Glass Menagerie, we had to read was very hard to follow.  I'm hoping if I read it again I'll be able to break it down and understand it clearly so that my essay is perfect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment