Sunday, March 2, 2014

First Beyond Class!



For my first beyond class event I went to Wintergreen Ski and Snowboard Resort!  I went with my friend Abigail Maclin and a couple other members from church.  I had never been skiing before so it was quite an experience.  For about two hours I could barely move without falling! After about 3 hours I successfully made it down one of the medium hills.....I only fell like twice.  After skiing for about five hours we decided to take a break and get some food.  We went to a restaurant called "The Edge," where we got terrible service not only from the waiter but as well as the manger.  Once we were done, we went skiing for about 2 more hours and had a long drive home! Overall, it was a great day and I got to count it as my first beyond class event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment