Monday, April 21, 2014

Second Beyond Class!

This past week my mom and I enjoyed a day at Maymont Park.  Personally I love Maymont so it was a plus when I was able to count it for my second beyond class activity.  During our walk we got to catch up on things we haven't talked about in a while since we are always going different directions.  They're were lots of daycare children at the park since most were on their last days of spring break.  It was a bit chilly out but began to warm up the more we walked.  We got to visit my favorite garden, The Japanese Garden, which has a beautiful waterfall in it.  We also got to see many of the animals they have on the grounds.  After we finished at the park we had lunch and did some shopping before heading home and meeting some of my family that came home for Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment