Thursday, February 6, 2014

Out Of Class Early!

Today in English, we talked about what we are going to write our papers on that are due next Tuesday.  Writing is not my strongest point at all and I am grateful for any sort of help and tips I can receive.  We did a brainstorming activity which involved writing words from the stories we have read.  Any sort of word that could be turned into a topic we put on the board.  There had to be at least over 50 words!  These types of activities always help me since I procrastinate on a lot of my schoolwork.  Our rough draft is due next Tuesday and I have yet to begin working on it at all.  Since it's not our final copy I'm not to concerned on having it prefect even though I want to have a good portion of it done since we have other papers to write.  After we finished brainstorming,Sweeney told us we were free to go, which was a whole hour early! Having early days off from class are my favorite! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting out of class early defiantly made my day!! The brainstorming also helped me a TON!!!!!! I kinda had an idea of what I was going to write about but that activity really put it in perspective for me!

    ReplyDelete