Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Back To Blogging!

Well everyone, I guess it's that time again.  This semester I am taking English 102 with Professor Sweeney.  I am enrolled in 6 classes this semester, which is a lot but I think I can handle it!  The first day of classes is always the best, especially in Sweeney's class.  We started out playing "the name game!"  After that we got our contracts, which I think is pretty cool you get to choose what grade you want to achieve by the end of the semester.  The second day of class we talked about the reading we were assigned.  I didn't have the chance to read it since the bookstore sold out of the book by the time I went to buy it.  So instead of writing questions about the reading I just wrote funny questions, which a lot of other people had to do since they hadn't read it either.  Sweeney's class is always so fun and entertaining which is why I decided to take 102 with him!  

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I went with Sweeny's 102 class as well. I have heard good things about his classes and so far it's been a class I look forward to going to because there is NEVER a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete